About Comium : History
Comium has been offering unparalleled GSM services to Gambians since May 2007, innovating products and services that are affordable to all. Within the first six months of our operations alone, Comium successfully acquired a 25% market share.
Along with the traditional pre-paid and post-paid services, Comium was pioneered fully mobile internet with GPRS, facilitating internet access in rural Gambia, and launched Virtual Private Networking for businesses.
At Comium Gambia we continue to build our network. Comium Gambia already enjoys the widest coverage and the best network quality in the country, hands down, while we are rolling out new base stations in the remote areas of The Gambia to provide continuously improved nationwide coverage.
As part of our distribution platform, our main offices and flagship store are located on Kairaba Avenue, with satellite offices situated in Banjul and Brikama, with plans to extend our sales offices to all provinces in The Gambia to better serve our customers.
- More than 350,000 served customers
- Established VPN for businesses
- Fully mobile internet service provision with GPRS.
- First to introduce affordable recharge cards at only 25 Dalasi (approx. $1)
- First operator to move to a one-tariff offer across all networks